At Corpus Christi, we are working to build a fair and just world by living our school motto as the Body of Christ.
As a school community, we try to live our mission by:
- engaging in Religious Education lessons based on the Parramatta Diocesan curriculum, Sharing Our Story
- living out Catholic values that underpin the life of the school community
- bringing the stories of the Bible to life through play and re-enactment utilising materials and small models. This is done in K-6 Exploring Scripture
- attending school and grade Masses – active participation in the liturgy
- attending liturgies of thanksgiving
- each grade taking turns to lead prayer at Monday fortnightly assemblies based on the values of the Gospel
- gathering in prayer and reflection as a staff
- offering student prayer in the church each Thursday
- praying and meditating in classes
- praying 'The Angelus' each day at midday
- raising money for various groups in need both within and outside of the Cranebrook community
- having visual reminders of our faith in the administration buildings, learning spaces and play areas.
- encouraging students to plan and lead prayer on various occasions (during class and various celebrations)
- encouraging children to work for social justice by raising awareness and campaigns for assistance for St Vincent de Paul, Catholic Mission, Penrith Kitchen and Project Compassion.
We at Corpus Christi are proud of our faith and live it each day in the way we care for each other. As the Body of Christ, we are part of God’s family and work together to live out the Gospel values of love, forgiveness, compassion and peace.
Come and see learning in action at Corpus Christi!
We’d love a chance to show you how learning works for young people in our school. Our dedicated teachers plan the learning in detail to help each student do their best.What We Offer How to Enrol Contact Us