In our rapidly changing society, there is increasing community awareness of the importance of healthy lifestyles.
Part of this is a growing recognition of the need for students to be active, responsible and informed decision-makers. Personal Development, Health and Physical Education (PDHPE) provides students the knowledge and practical skills necessary for meeting these needs and for developing a better quality of life.
The study of PDHPE is an important area within the primary curriculum, as it is concerned with:
- physical, social, cognitive and emotional growth
- developing and maintaining positive interpersonal relationships
- personal health choices
- living and learning in a safe secure environment
- adopting an active lifestyle
- body movement and co-ordination
- skills that enable better health and movement
Come and see learning in action at Corpus Christi!
We’d love a chance to show you how learning works for young people in our school. Our dedicated teachers plan the learning in detail to help each student do their best.What We Offer How to Enrol Contact Us