At Corpus Christi we foster in students a strong sense of community and pride.
This is why we ask all students to wear the school uniform, especially when representing the school at sport or for any other purpose.
We ask parents to ensure that they are familiar with our school uniform and grooming guidelines below.
- Grey shorts
- White shirt with school crest
- Grey long pants - optional
- Grey (with bottle green and white stripe) socks
- Bottle green tartan skirt or skort
- White blouse - tartan piping with school crest
- White ankle socks
- Black tights - optional
- Bottle green bomber jacket with school crest
- Bottle green jumper with school crest
- School cap or bucket hat – bottle green both with school crest
- Shoes – black (no ankle boots)
- Corpus Christi school bag with school crest
- Bottle green shorts with yellow piping and school logo
- Polo shirt – yellow and bottle green with school crest
- Socks - white with green and yellow stripe and school logo
- Joggers - predominantly white
- Tracksuit jacket – bottle green with yellow piping and school crest - optional
- Tracksuit pants – bottle green with yellow piping and school logo - optional
(Corpus Christi library bags are optional.)