Give your child the best opportunity to develop academically, spiritually and socially.
Corpus Christi is a Catholic coeducational primary celebrating the uniqueness of each learner and committed to providing each student with a learning program that is contemporary and personalised and a learning environment that is inclusive, supportive and challenging.
Located in Cranebrook, we are a multicultural school which seeks to live out the values of Christ in a caring and supportive environment.
Educating for faith and life
Corpus Christi Primary School students are part of a vibrant faith community. We live out our faith by:
- celebrating Liturgies of the Eucharist as a school, grade and class
- opportunities for class leadership of prayer at school assemblies
- recognising the unique gifts, talents and efforts of individual students during school assemblies
- providing opportunities for adult faith formation
- holding Lent/Advent prayer focus groups and a staff reflection day
- celebrating the Sacrament of Reconciliation with their class.
The community of Corpus Christi Primary is a generous, outward-looking school. Students engage in many opportunities to help those in need, such as:
- holding fundraising events linked to Caritas Australia's Project Compassion Appeal, Catholic Mission, CanTeen, Penrith Kitchen and the Corpus Christi Parish community
- responding to particular needs that arise, such as helping St Vincent de Paul collect beanies, mittens, gloves, scarves and socks in an event known as 'Sockeenies'.
- raising much needed funds to support World Youth Day
- reaching out to communities in need in the Philippines.
In addition to our academic program, we offer comprehensive extracurricular opportunities to enhance and develop students’ passions, including:
- Voice of Youth Public Speaking Competition
- A range of ICT to create digital texts such as podcasting, movies, animated picture books
- Book Week events and daily activities in the Library
- CAPTIVATE Performing Arts program
- Dance Fever offerings of dance and gymnastics
- School choir
- SRC Groups - Technology, Environment, Social Justice
- NSW Premier’s Reading Challenge
- UNSW Competitions
- Chess Club
Sport at Corpus Christi is about energy, teamwork, health, and most importantly, fun. Students have the opportunity to take part in representative sports at a number of levels, from school to national. We offer a variety of sporting choices so all students can discover their passions and talents. These include:
- cross country
- touch football
- rugby league